School Uniform Grant – Claim up to £150 per Child if you work in a Supermarket
A grant is available to help parents working in supermarkets, food production and independent food stores to fund their Children’s School Uniforms.
The grant is for £150 (you can apply for up to 3 Children)
Do you Qualify for a School Uniform Grant?
To qualify for a School Uniform Grant your circumstances must match the following…
- You or your partner (who you live with) must be working the grocery industry.
- Have been employed within the grocery industry for at least 12 months.
- Can provide proof of receiving Child Benefit.
- Have a Household net income which meets GroceryAid’s criteria for financial hardship (the charity uses the Joseph Rowntree Minimum Income Standards Guidelines which takes into account your entire housing situation).
- Have household savings less than £1000.
- Have not received a grant from GroceryAid from April 1st 2020.
If you meet this criteria you can apply for the grant over at the GroceryAid Website.
*Applications will reopen at the end of June 2021.