Primark Reveals which stores will be opening for 24 hours after lockdown…
Primark’s CEO, Paul Marchant, said: “We are delighted to re-open our stores in England on 2 December, with longer shopping hours to give our customers more time to safely do their festive shopping.
“We have everything this season that our customers expect from Primark, including our famous Christmas jumpers, festive pyjamas and much, much more.
“All of our extensive safety measures remain in place to help ensure shopping at Primark is an enjoyable, safe experience for everyone.”
During December, Primark’s UK stores will trade to a minimum of 8pm on weekdays
- Town High Street stores will trade until 8pm
- Town Shopping centre stores will trade until 8pm
- Retail Parks will trade until 10pm as a minimum, with the following stores trading until midnight:
- Major Shopping Centres will trade until 10pm as a minimum, with the following stores trading;
- Major High St Stores , the majority will trade until 10pm, with the following stores trading;
24-hour trading: Primark will trade in the following stores from 7am on Wednesday 2 December and trade 24 hours through until normal closing time on Thursday 3 December.
- Trafford Centre
- York Monks Cross
- Leeds White Rose
- Birmingham Fort
- White City
- Gateshead Metrocentre