Morrisons to ban shoppers who refuse to wear face masks…
Customers who arrive at Morrisons without a face mask will be provided one free of charge BUT if they refuse to wear it in-store (without a valid reason) they can now be banned from the store.
Who are exempt from wearing a face covering?…
- Children under the age of 11
- People who cannot wear a face covering due to a disability or mental illness.
- People who suffer extreme distress by wearing a face covering
- Carers providing assistance to people that rely on lip reading, clear sound or facial expressions to communicate
- Emergency service workers (if a face mask interferes with their ability to serve the public)
People who refuse to wear a face covering while shopping (without a valid reason) can be fined £200 with each fine doubling up to the maximum of £6400.