Yes the concept is simple, you get cash back for every item that you purchase online. Rather than use coupons, you can get cashback on virtually every item you buy online
When you are going to make an online purchase you have 2 options to get cashback:
1. You open up your chosen Cashback site, either Quidco, or TopCash back (links below) and you search for your preferred supplier through the website. By clicking through the links from the Cashback websites, then this will qualify you to get Cashback on the purchase you make. Please note that if you intend to purchase an item from Amazon, and you find the amazon website by clicking through the links on Google, or if you go directly to the website, then you will NOT quality for Cashback. You have to click through the links on the Cashback websites.
2. If you do not know what product to purchase, then use a comparison website. This is particularly good for car insurance, home insurance of any large electronic item. Find the cheapest price available online, and then go to the Cashback websites, and then find the retailer and find out how much Cashback you are entitled to.
Happy Cashbacking! If you need to create an account for the Cashback websites, please click on one of the links below.
Amazing offer. Get £20 of petrol from Shell for only £8.
You will need to sign up for the offer with a Quidco account. Then you will follow links to purchase a Shell Drivers card for £10 which will give you £20 worth of petrol. Quidco will then give you 20% cash back (£2)
Have a look at these 5 top tips on how to save 100′s of pounds just by changing the way you do a few things around the house.
1. Get paid to shop; Using cashback sites to buy almost everything will save you a lot of money, you can use cash back for grocery shopping, online shopping and everything else in between so check cash back site before you buy. The best cash back sites are Quidco and topcashback.
2. Compare and switch your energy suppliers and save money; check your energy bills and make sure you are on the right tariff, this will save you hundreds every year. Compare here
3. Switch off; Don’t leave electricity switches on and things plugged in, make a habit of turning and unplugging everything after use including T,V, laptops, computers, games, microwaves, toasters, shavers, dvd players, and everything else that uses electricity thats not in use. Don’t leave things on standby mode.
4. Buy second hand; From fashion to furniture you can buy good quality second hand goods for a fraction of the price, sites like ebay and gumtree have plenty of second hand items that will save you lots and lots of money. You can also check your local charity shop for clothing at fraction of the price and for a good cause.
5. Compare your groceries shopping before you shop; Comparison sites will save you 100′s just by comparing before you shop so check it out and save save save.
Cashback works in a really simple way. You create a Cashback account by using your e mail address and then checking your e mail and clicking on a link to verify your account. Then you enter in your bank details so that they can pay you. Then you go to the Cashback website and click on the retailers that you would otherwise use. For example, if you are buying an item from Amazon.
The advantage of clicking through Amazon from the Cashback website is that the Cashback website will give you money back. They will pay in the money into your bank account. If you don’t click through the Cashback website, you cannot get this money, and this money stays with the retailer.
The best Cashback websites are:
Its quick and easy to register with these sites and you reduce your Shopping bill. I had not tried it until a year ago. Since then I have bought my car breakdown cover, car insurance, hotel bookings and group on vouchers through it. I have received over £200 in the last year from Cashback websites. This means I have saved £200 on what I would have purchased already, just by going through the Cashback websites first.
A good way to control your spending is to use a pre-paid card. This is different to a credit or debit card because you will never get in debt. Why not use this card to pay for all your monthly expenses, such as shopping, or entertainment costs.
Get Cash back with Cashback. Sounds good doesn’t it. Yes its true, cashback has arrived in the UK. Quidco has hundreds of retailers to pick from and you will receive cashback in your bank account within days. Check out their site and sign up for free today.
More Cashback is available at topcashback. They have a huge range of retailers and service providers who will give you cashback for everyday purchases. Its fast, simple and free to sign up and get huge cashback.
Get paid to Shop! Sounds good doesn’t it. Yes its true, cashback has arrived in the UK. Quidco has hundreds of retailers to pick from and you will receive cashback in your bank account within days. Check out their site and sign up today.